What is PPM
Positive Performance® Management (PPM) Overview
Positive Performance® Management (PPM) is a performance development and management process that helps you
- Deliver results
- Build and sustain strong working relationships
- Promote personal accountability
The Positive Performance® Management Process
PPM is built on four straightforward beliefs:
- Everyone is responsible for performing their jobs in a way that helps the organization achieve results.
- Most people want to do a good job and will do so if given the opportunity and ability.
- The supervisor’s job is to build partnerships and create the environment for employees to succeed as individuals and as a group.
- Treating individuals as responsible partners in the success of your organization means that you earn the right to expect them to act as responsible partners.
Positive Performance® Management is right for your organization if you need to:
- Align individual and team goals with the organization’s strategic business goals
- Produce long-term, voluntary change in performance across your enterprise
- Promote an environment of mutual respect, cooperation, and a high degree of trust
- Build and sustain a work environment that attracts quality talent who appreciate the opportunity to succeed
- Take ownership for performance that meets and exceeds customer expectations
If so, contact us now to discuss how we move forward.